1. No troublesome shaft hole or keyway machining is required. Strong fastening force due to wedge action.
2. The frictional fastening structure is non-backlash, and there is no need to worry about shaft damage or seizure due to vibration or shock.
3. The keyless design allows mounting at any position on the axis, and positioning phasing is easy and free.
4. Excellent centering effect.
5. To attach to the shaft, simply tighten the clamp screw. Removal can be easily performed by simply loosening the screw and screwing the clamp screw into the screw hole for removal.
Structure & Principle
By tightening the ramp screw, the pulley is pulled in the axial direction and moves.
At this time, the wedge effect on the tapered surface with the inner ring generates a pushing force in the direction of the shaft and pulley bore, and the shaft and pulley are fastened.
Applications & Cases
Introducing our product applications and cases for various industries.
[Video] Example of belt products used in an electric injection molding machine
The ability to produce products efficiently at high speeds and with uniform product quality is an important need for injection molding machines.
Therefore, power transmission belts with high transmission capacity and high tension maintenance accuracy are required.
Pulleys CAD Data Download
CAD data is available through PARTcommunity, a CAD data download service provided by CADENAS. This service is available free of charge for registered users of PARTcommunity.
(*synchronous pulley, vancolan long synchronous belt, vancolan bearing)